- We specialise in cleaning Domestic, Industrial & Commercial septic tanks and have adequate machinery and equipment to do so. Our machinery is designed to access every area, leaving no damage or marks to your driveway or lawn.
- Our team are experts in this field and come with years of experience. We pride ourselves in friendly customer service and offer you full peace of mind when it comes to your septic tank; with our 24/7 service and emergency call outs.
- Septic Tanks are normally engineered to be emptied every 3 years, but this can vary depending on the number of people living in the house hold. Scum and Sludge can also build up in the tank which causes blockages and problems. If you have any queries or feel your Septic Tank needs attention – just call on us to call out and solve it for you.
- We hold up to date and modern machinery, designed to unblock any drain or blockage you may have. Our Drain Jetting equipment runs water from a tank through hose with a jetting nozzle at high Pressure to blow out any blockages and build ups in any drain/pipe.
- We can access any drain or pipe and ensure that it will be left clean & functioning after our high powered Drain Jetting services.
- We operate this service 24/7 365 days a year and our expert team work efficiently and quickly to get every problem solved.
Grease Trap Cleaning
- A Grease Trap is a holding in the Drainage system, engineered to gather all solid food waste and waste water from drains. These wastes are in liquid form when warm, but once they run down to the Grease Trap they become cool and solid creating a Fatburg. Fatburgs (because they are solid) cause blocking and disruption which backlogs the drainage system.
- Our team are fully equipped with the latest technology to quickly and effectively keep your Grease Trap clean and functioning. Our trained and professional team can save you from unnecessary havoc and stress by simply clearing out all waste from your Grease Trap, allowing your Drainage System to function 100% 24/7, 365.